Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Brrrrrrrr

Okay right now I am totally freezing! I don't know why exactly...I blame the new and not as cool as the old ones, rainbow paddlepop. lol.
The weather has been really back and forth lately. On the weekend it got to 31 degrees or something, which is very hot. Especially when it's been freezing other days.

I'm currently getting over a cold. Ick Ick Ick. It wouldn't be so bad, if I could only get rid of the coughing. The coughing makes it hard to sleep, and study and just do anything where I'm not talking. grr.

I finally got a shift at Safeway again. It's only 3 hours, on Friday arvo...but at least it's something. I'm very broke these days. I've still gotta pay off the rest of my bed, which should be coming in a few weeks...hopefully.

This really is sort of a mishmesh of posts. Only a week and a half left of Uni...Have to get started on my Media essay, and work more on my story for Writing Fiction. The MySpace assignment is going okay, but will need a few touch ups next week.
And my driving lesson on Monday went well, just need to keep practicing my parking. I'm sure the test will creep up on me quickly.

Like Ben's wedding. That's only a week and half away. I've got the shoes and dress, but I might try and get over to Chadstone this weekend to look for a little black cardi or something to wear over my shoulders, cause it might get chilly.

That's about all worth telling, 'cept for the very interesting, and not as easy as you might think game of Celebrity Heads at Ness' Saturday night. Some brains were just not working. Mine especially. lol

-------
Carlie

No comments: