Monday, October 01, 2007

Catch Me Up

Been busy lately. Had holidays a little while ago, but just a week off Uni. I skipped the one class I was supposed to go to, to watch the Emmy's. I couldn't miss the Emmys! They were good.

Went to see Hairspray with mum on Saturday arvo. I loved it! I've been singing the songs all weekend! I think for the first time in ages, I actually want to buy a movie when it comes out. I'm gonna go get the soundtrack soonish.

Got assignments coming up. Presentations. I hate presentations. lol.

Not much else going on. -Not getting much work. No shifts this week OR last week.

Oh yeah. I ordered my new bed last week. But it's going to take a few weeks to arrive. doh!

My Grey's season 3 and Heroes dvds FINALLY arrived today. For some reason they took over a week longer to get here than Ness' and they supposedly shipped on the same day. *shrug*
I'm just over half way through season 2. -At least I have something to keep me busy till Ness has enough new eps of things to give me.

-------
Carlie

No comments: