Saturday, October 13, 2007

October 12 of 12

Here are my pics for this month's edition of Chad's 12 of 12. I only did 12 this time, I had the perfect thing to take a pic of for the bonus pic 13, but couldn't find it anywhere yesterday! doh!


1 of 12 - 10:46am
Checking my emails after breaky




2 of 12 - 10:52am
Checking MySpace and writing about it, which is my homework. -I have the coolest class at Uni this semester!




3 of 12 -11:25am
Gearing up to watch some Grey's Anatomy, the perfect thing for a rainy day in Melbourne.


4 of 12 - 1:15pm
So much for the rain! Bright and sunny! Perfect Spring weather.

5 of 12 - 2:20pm
Walking to the station to meet friends in the city.

6 of 12 - 2:59pm
The rain came back! I ducked for cover while waiting for my friends to arrive.



7 of 12 - 4:35pm
Me, Ness and Brett went to see the Pixar exhibition at ACMI in Federation Square. I loved Cars!




8 of 12 - 4:37pm
Sully and Mike! Monsters Inc is one of my fave fave movies. It's just so cute!




9 of 12 - 5:06pm
Leaving ACMI, It's stopped raining! I love Melbourne CBD. It's so pretty!




10 of 12 - 7pm
After dinner, Ness decided she NEEDED at Hot Chocolate. Look at all that yummy chocolate!




11 of 12 - 7:21pm
Walking back to the station. More of my pretty city! From Southbank this time.




12 of 12 - 7:21pm
Wow 2 pics in the same minute. This is my attempt at taking a silly pic of me and Ness. -I forgot to poke out my tongue! lol.

6 comments:

Zippy said...

The Pixar exhibit looks like fun! I hope to see your beautiful city sometime in the future.

Dogeared said...

I have a cuddly Sully myself - he's such a cute character!

That seems like English weather ;-)

Helen, 12 of 12er, Devon

Scooter said...

Fun pix...especially thpse at Pixar! You have a beautiful yard.

Poun said...

Yay grey's anatomy !!
That pixar exhibition looked sooo great !!!

and Wow that Hot Chocolate hummmmmmm !!

Anonymous said...

Great shots! That chocolate looks YUMMY!!!

~Sheryl said...

Nice pics. I'm a huge Monsters Inc. fan as well.

Yes, the hot chocolate does look yummy!!