Sunday, September 23, 2007

All By Myself

So my mum and Nikki have gone away this weekend. I was originally going to go, but my mum never actually makes concrete plans, so I organised my driving lesson for monday morning, the day they are coming back.
So it's just me, Dad and Scott home. Great fun. I've already have my first tiff with dad, over the washing of course. -My dad is so weird! He makes me SO mad sometimes.

I've been pretty much just watching dvds. I've almost finished Dawson's creek. I just have the double ep finale to go. I didn't feel like watching it at midnight last night, so I watched the first 2 eps of Grey's season 1. I can't wait to get to season 2!

So back to Uni I go tomorrow. Whoopee! not!
Oh well. I have a driving lesson in the morning. On my way to getting my licence!

-------
Carlie

No comments: