Thursday, June 29, 2006

Hidey Ho All

Wow it's been a while since I've posted...

I'm currently in my second week of holidays from TAFE. ...and I'm ever so slowly getting through all the things I have to do. I'm halfway through season 3 of my Alias dvds. I'd forgotten just how much I loved season 3. -Not as much as 1 and 2..but still I loved so many of the eps...and had also forgotten what happened...although today I found myself quoting things before they had already been said. lol.

I've watched season 1 and 2 of the big box o Friends. I'm half waiting for Nikki to get back to watch the rest, since she loves it so much.
Her and mum left for Darwin on Tuesday morning. So it's just me, dad and Scott for two whole weeks...could get interesting.
Toffee seems to really miss Nikki. I do too! I keep wanting to tell her things..and then remember she's not here! -I can't wait till she gets back.

I'm finally gonna start painting my room tomorrow. I cleaned it all out today....about 7
years of crap stored up. I have boxes and bags of stuff stored in the dining room till my room is done.
I also totally freaked out the other night and almost couldn't sleep, because I had NO posters AT ALL on my walls....I haven't not had posters since I was about 8 or something. So yeah...It was very unsettling and freaky.
Tonight I'm gonna be sleeping in Nikki's room. -Her bed is comfy, so hopefully I will get a decent nights sleep...but then it always takes me forever to get used to knew sleeping locations..even though I don't mind new places...it's also gonna be weird sleeping in that room again...my old room. weird.

Well not much else to report. I watched the baseball this morning. and for once, one of my teams actually won the sport I was watching! - It never works for basketball.
I love baseball. -Always have!
Go The Red Sox!

--------
Carlie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»