Thursday, June 15, 2006

A One Track Mind

So today I spent the whole day pretty much watching tv and movies.

I ended up sleeping till almost 11am...when I had ment to get up around 9am. But since I had the whole day off anyways, it didn't really matter.

I watched my normal Still Standing and According to Jim at 11 and 11:30am. Then I watched Tuesday ep (here in Aus...Monday's ep for the US) of The View. After that I killed some time doing some paint research and figuring out how to get my pics for Chad's 12 of 12 up on my blog!

After that I watched The Shop Around The Corner, which You've Got Mail was based on. -It shared some interesting similarities. -There was one scene, the scene where they are supposed to meet at the restaurant, which was very much the same, only with modern differences and references to different books.
After that I washed the dishes and by this time both Scott and Nikki were home from School. I then popped Pollyanna in the dvd player. I had been wanting to watch that movie for a week. I loved that movie as a kid and it was still a great movie. -The one problem was that I hadn't seen it for so long...and now I was looking at it from a more adult grown up perspective...which kinda sucked! lol.
But yeah, I still love that movie.
Oh and I spent many parts of the movie going 'wow aunt Polly reminds me SO much of Jordan..' people kept refering to her as being unable to love and being closed off and stuff....and..yeah...seems like I've got a one track mind. -everything comes back to Crossing Jordan. -oh and while watching The Maltese Falcon yesterday I decided they should do a Film Noir episode of Crossing Jordan. -I can just see the scenes with Woody in my head. ..and it'd look cool all in black and white.

Well I should really head off to bed. I have to work tomorrow night. joy.

Well night ya'll.

------------
Carlie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»