Sunday, July 09, 2006

And Into Week No.2

So tomorrow is the offical start of my full week of classes. ...yay. not.
Last week I only had classes Thursday and Friday. I SO don't wanna get up tomorrow morning! lol.

Well I finished the painting last Tuesday. It took me a week..but I finally finished. I moved back in Thursday night.

Friday night I had Vanessa over and we watched Heathers - which we were expecting to be better..but meh. Then we watched the last 4 episodes of the High School years of 90210 and then we watched the finale and a filming of hte finale special. We also watched some bloopers for Will and Grace, Alias, Las Vegas and Angel.
We got pizza and ate WAY too many m&m's and skittles. I had a great time and she left about quarter to 4.

I slept till 12:20 or something and spent the day on the sims2. I had to work from 7-12pm, so that wasn't much fun. It was oddly busy for a saturday night. But at least I didn't have to work today.

Nikki and Mum got home early this morning. We all slept in, and in the afternoon Nikki and I watched Desperate Housewives from Monday (I downloaded the ep cause I had to work) and then we watched 4 episodes of Friends.
I have to work tomorrow arvo which sucks...but at least it's only for 3 hours. Then I get to come home and watch DH and GA. and I'll tape Law and Order: SVU. Stupid networks messing with all my shows.

Tonight I watched another ep of Crossing Jordan on foxtel. 'Out of Sight' it was good one. Not great..but good.

I was going through some old mags today and found SO many pics and bits relating to people from things. It was kinda fun.

I'm really quite tired. At least my bed is comfy now. - I fixted it when I put it back together so that now it doesn't rock and mess with my back. And the new sheets and doona cover rock too!
-It's still a little odd not having posters on the walls though! lol

Arivedeci

------

Carlie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»