Wednesday, June 14, 2006

12 of 12 - Part 2

For some reason my blog doesn't want me to post all 12 pics in one post...so I will have to do it in halves.
Here's the 2nd half of my day.
3:44pm - On the swings at a park in Caulfield. The last stop on our day out.


3:54pm - Playing noughts and crosses at the park with my little sister's friend Lucy, who came along for our day out.



5:54pm - Chilling out on the computer with my Sims2. -The characters in this house happen to have the last name Cavanaugh. (the girls last name was Hoyt before they were married)



9:50pm - Reading today's paper while half watching Commander in Chief on tv. -Today's paper was Aussie themed because of the Queen's Birthday Holiday



11:05 pm - Watching 'Take Me Out To The Ball Game' in my duckie jamies(which can't be seen in the picture, but they're just like Jordan's...)


12:00am - Midnight-here I am chatting on msn, while checking out all my websites and forums (the one in the background here is a Crossing Jordan one of course!)


2 comments:

Lara said...

Hey Carlie!

Great Pics! I love Melbourne, my best friend lives in Coburg, and I really don't get don't there enough to see her!

I am glad I wasn't the only one having trouble with blogger! I spent 8 hours attempting to upload my pictures, in the end I uploaded on two different posts, saved them and copy/pasted the html codes onto one post! Took FOREVER!

Glad you decided to join the 12 of 12 fun!

Anonymous said...

Great pics!! Isn't it fun (12 of 12 that is). It makes a boring day a little bit more interesting!