Wednesday, June 14, 2006

12 of 12 - My first entry ever

Well I finally got the pics up. - took me forever as Blogger.com was not co-operating! grr. but here they are.
Monday June 12th
9:55am - Since it's a public holiday in Oz, I got up late and relaxed in my kitchen. -This pic is of my new pink ugg boots. -and also my sheep (or Lambs as Jordan called them) jammies. Ebay rocks. hehe.



10:47am - My 11 year old sister Nicole decided she wanted to do some house cleaning...so I convinced her to clean my windows.

1:10pm - When going out shopping, we drove past this billboard for the new Superman movie on the Princess Highway. We spent the whole red light debating which superheroes were the best. - Batman won of course.

1:38pm - While shopping in Brighton (a suburb from Melbourne, about 25 minutes from where I live) my sis, her friend Lucy and I had to visit one of our new favorite shops. -I managed to start a Smiggle craze in my sisters year at her school.
1:38pm - Wow 2 pics in the one minte. cool. - This one is off the shopping strip in Brighton, which is about a block away from the beach. - It was freezing since it's almost winter here!


3:16pm - After driving around ages and ages trying to find a McDonalds to get some lunch from, we finally found one. -here is my hand holding the drink part of my meal. - a large cheeseburger meal with a coke (incase you were wondering)


3:27pm - Here is the sign from the McDonalds in Elsternwick were we had our late lunch, now heading home from our day of shopping.


Here is part 2 of my 12 of 12 post since they don't want to fit into 1 post.

part 2

No comments: