Sunday, December 06, 2009

Ooooo...Getting Slack!

I meant to post a new post last week...I never got to the rest of Birthday Week.

So I was out and about for my birthday, Friday night I did the usual movie night, this one included an actual movie AT the movies. Ness and I saw The Invention of Lying. Which was good, not fantastic....but we found plenty to enjoy in it!

Then for my ACTUAL birthday, I spent the day hanging around, after a sleep in, just watching some TV - good stuff. Then later on Jacinta came over, we went out to dinner with my family at Michelangelops in Burwood. The food was excellent, however VERY VERY hot...my Mum got kinda burnt.
After dinner, we did cake. It was GOOOOOD. Chocolate Gateau cake. Bueno!
And since I got a free movie ticket from Hoyts that you can only use on your birthday, we went and saw 2012 at Chadstone. -It was weird, I hadn't been to the movies there in FOREVER! -I honestly can't remember the last time. It was packed though, so we had to sit in the 2nd row, but it wasn't that bad. However my eyes were pretty sore afterwards.
Jacinta got into a fight with a chick at the lollystand...and some couple brought their toddler to a 9:15 movie (REALLY?!....OMG are you serious?! - lol), but overall it was a good birthday.


-In other news, I had a shift today....I am so beat, but not actually tired anymore...my legs are killing me though, since I'm not used to standing so long anymore.
-Last night was my cousin Kate's engagement party. I was dredding it, and thinking I would have a terrible time, with no one to talk to....luckily things worked out, and I ended up talking with Regan, Janelle, Tracey and Luke....and there was some dancing too, which is always fun. -I find it slightly scary that Luke and I spent a good deal of time discussing TV shows...and then going onto books. Who'da thunk it?!

Anyways...that's all that is going on really....getting my wisdom teeth out on Friday...should be fun! :P


--------------
-Carlie

No comments: