Thursday, December 17, 2009

Let It Be Christmas Everywhere...

So today my tree finally got decorated....pretty much completely by me....which I must say kinda stinks, especially when you used to have a traditon of doing it all together, or at least putting up your own decorations...but moving on from that...

Here are some pics from the inside of my house...more to come, both inside and out (gotta wait for the rain to stop so I can get lights pics)!



Here is me with the tree...for the first time ever, we have it in the dining room. This was because we usually keep it next to the TV in the lounge room...but there isn't as much room anymore because of the big fancy TV...that we didn't want to risk damaging. I like the new location. It's different.
And me with the tree...again      
Some pics of the tree from 3 sides....
...like Ness, we seem to need more red decorations!

I put up some colored lights on the back door, they look really pretty through the stained glass window. -I'll try and get some good pics from outside in the next few days...when the weather gets better.




And here are some other pics of the same lights, that turned out really cool on different camea settings.


The this one kinda looks like my signature!....I can see a big swirly C...and an S in there too :p

Not sure what these ones look like....weird birds?...Flamingos?....umbrellas?...music notes?


These ones are just crazy shapes.

And VERY cool neon swirls of motion...



More to come soon!

-----------
Carlie

No comments: