Monday, November 23, 2009

Birthday Week!

So this year (as it does every year) , my birthday is surrounded by other events and gatherings. One of my group gatherings we had on the weekend. The usual 5 (they know who they are) go together for dinner, and drinking, and the usual shenanigans.

It was pouring with rain, so going to dinner we got soaked...my hair went curly-ish. My shoes were not weather appropriate, and got dampish. We went to the Langwarrin Hotel, which was nice and different. The food was pretty good. It was pretty busy too.

After dinner we did drinks, chatter, party food back at Ness'. It was fun...people got attacked, by human, as well as canine. The TV and computer stayed off. I have no idea what we talked about...But everyone seemed to be having fun....or was extra hyped up and/or tipsy. I was drinking Grasshoppers -yummy but strong. After a couple of those I went back to lemonade and vodka. -It doesn't take much for me to get tipsy, I'm not sure if it's cause I'm small, or cause I don't drink that often....but its fun either way.

We stayed up really late...which we hadn't done in a while. It was nice.
Thanks guys for coming out and celebrating turning 24 with me. Thanks for my pressies...now I face the awful task of picking which to watch first. :P

So that was the start of birthday week, more events to come.



Oh...and the rain never did stop.....well it did sorta stop yesterday...but not till the afternoon.



---------
Carlie

No comments: