Thursday, April 26, 2007

Random Hidey Ho

I don't really have much to say, just filling in some time while I'm having a group MSN chat with my fellow PCP project group. We are finalising our proposal that is due tomorrow.


It's totally freezing! I'm sitting here in my uggies and have my hood on to keep my head warm. -My hands are FROZEN! I need new gloves.
On the weekend I went shopping with mum and Nikki, I bought 3 new t-shirts, all old fashioned prints, a yellow tweety bird one, a new wonder woman one and a Mickey and Minnie one. I also bought a new backpack cause my old one is really worn out.

Today I went shopping before a make up tute, in Camberwell for a present for Bec. Her 21st is on tomorrow night. I got her this book, it's a feminist humor thing. Its cool. lol.
There weren't many people at the tute, and I was really out of it. I'd spent the whole morning watching Las Vegas on dvd. lol.
For some reason the vcr didn't tape 'The View' last night, so I missed yesterdays ep. grr. But I did watch 2 more eps of Wonderfalls last night and am finally up to Jewel Staite's eps. My NCIS season 3 and 90210 season 2 will be here soonish. -So I better hurry up and finish season 2. lol.

I think that's enough ramblings

TTFN

---------
Carlie

No comments: