Friday, April 20, 2007

I'm Being Stalked by Rue McClanahan

It was very odd yesterday, after doing nothing but a little bit-o-homework and watching some telly, I sat down last night to watch an ep of Wonderfalls, which Vanessa lent me ages ago, and I am slowly getting through it. Anyways....Rue McClanahan just happend to be guest starring in the ep I was watching, and then after that I watched yesterdays ep of The View, and there she was again!
It was very strange experiance. lol.


Anyhoo onto another topic, I watched new Crossing Jordan last night, directed by Jill Hennessy herself. And the ep was SO good! Some bits were really sad and others were really hilarious! lol. It might be my fave so far this season.


Not much else to add. Nikki's party last weekend went well. The kids seemed to have fun. However I was kinda annoyed at the two mums that decided to stay, when we already had 6 adults including me there. I guess they didn't have anything better to do on a Saturday night than go to a 12 year olds birthday party. *shrug* I only really minded when they got in my way and took over my job of handing out drinks. -I don't like when people who don't know the system, try to do stuff....it's anying.


I plan on going shopping on Sunday, I need a new backpack. And Saturday night I believe there is a movie/games night at Brett's.

-----
Carlie

No comments: