Sunday, April 01, 2007

Damm You Lorelai Gilmore!

Now I am an AVID Gilmore Girls fan, and have watched all my dvds at least twice over now. AND have seen 14 eps of the current season.

But this obsession may be my problem. For WEEKS, in fact, maybe MONTHS I have had a song in my head, that I had never heard before, and it is all the fault of one Lorelai Gilmore!
Now I know I shouldn't blame the character...who has no faults at all since she is not a real person and technically does not think for herself. .....however, if she wasn't such a great character, I most likely would not be SO obsessed with the show in the first place.
So ever since I last watched my Gilmore Girls dvds, or perhaps the time before that, I have had "In your easter bonnet, with all the frills upon it, you'll be the grandest fella in the Easter Parade!" in my head. And it would just pop into my head for no reason at all, and I would see her dancing up the stairs in my head and then it would lead to a tangent of thought in my mind all relating to Gilmore Girls.

So today I finally watch the movie cause it was on tv, and thats what I do when I get a song in my head, I listen to it and it goes away most of the time. But in this case it's still here, but hopefully it won't last much longer, but I really did love the movie. -I LOVE musicals. I wish they made them like they used to. I would LOVE to be in one.


So anyways....
Even though I rant, and condem you.......I still am a huge admirer of one Lorelai Gilmore!


-------

Carlie

No comments: