Friday, April 13, 2007

12 of 12 April Edition

Here are my pics for Chad's 12 of 12. I swear I had the most boring day, I didn't even leave the house. But I was stuck home looking after my 12 year old sister, who got chicken pox this week. Doh!


1 of 12
12:55pm - Having forgotten about it being '12 of 12 day' I didn't remember till later. This is me cooking toast for my spotty sister.



2 of 12
12:57pm - Here is the finished product. Vegemite on toast, an Aussie Favourite!



3 of 12
1:46pm - It took me about 3 hours, maybe even longer, to get though watching 'Gigi' as I had to keep doing things for my sis. I have also had "Thank Heaven for little girls" stuck in my head ever since!



4 of 12
3:13pm - Here is my sister, doing nothing and looking grumpy.



5 of 12
3:27pm - Doodling on a previous doodle that my mum had been writing/drawing a few days ago. -I have no idea what all the words mean.



6 of 12
3:39pm - Playing the Sims2. I'm totally addicted!


7 of 12
4:30pm - Anwering the phone AGAIN. I swear I was the family secretary yesterday, the phone just kept ringing.



8 of 12
5:29pm - Here are some scans/x-rays I had done a few weeks ago. Groovy pics of my brain!



9 of 12
8:38PM - Watching Lost on channel 7. A new ep after 3 weeks of nothing, and I must say the ep wasn't that interesting! lol.



10 of 12
10:51pm - I still have WAY too much chocolate left over from Easter! I'm so over chocolate, not that that will deter me from eating it all eventually though!



11 of 12
11:06pm - Sitting down on my bed, in my CJ sheepy jamies to watch the new ep of Crossing Jordan on my laptop. (Shhhh.)



12 of 12
11:53pm - I love my cosy Ugg boots. I love them cause they are pink, and keep me warm. Last night was freezing, Autumn is definately here now!


Bonus Pic - "Calendar"
10:57 - My Buffy calendar!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool pictures! :)

CondoBlogger said...

Great shots... I was addicted to the sims too for a long time... haven't been back to visit the neighborhood I built in years though.

Dogeared said...

"and she just smiled, and gave me a Vegemite sandwich"...

Yeah, the Aussie fixation with Vegemite is well known! Yay for 12 of 12 again!

Zippy said...

Ew....Vegemite....guess you have to be an Aussie to appreciate it!

LOVE your Uggers.

Michele