Sunday, June 05, 2011

Been Busy

So I've had a few things on this past week, which made me busy...for my current lifestyle. hah!

Not a lot going on earlier in the week, went to visit my Grandma on Tuesday, had my annual doctors check up at Peter Mac in the city. My appointment was for 2:30 and we drove in, got weighed (eeek) and measured (I was a whole cm taller than I thought - which for me is excellent!), then waited about an hour for my appointment...finally went in, discussed my diet, general health, had my blood pressure taken, chest listened to, etc...and I was done. It was a little silly and felt kinda pointless.
Stopped in at Camberwell on the way home, to get dinner, ran into a girl I used to work with a Safeway, which was nice.

Saturday night Ness and I did our thing, finished off Rizzoli and Isles...started the next season of Bones...and got home just in time to be in my bed at 5am...She held me hostage! I slept in till about 10:30 and dozed till it was time to move the car when my mum and sis went too the footy. Spent the arvo mucking around on my computer, Dad came over and mowed the lawns. I had a bad sinus headache all arvo, but tea made it go away.
Caught up with Jacinta tonight, we went to Century City in Glen Waverley to see Pirates of the Caribbean 4. We got burgers for dinner - they were pretty good. The movie was good. It was in 3D - it wasn't overly worth it, but it did look really pretty and had some good 3D moments. The story itself was okay - I'm not a huge Penelope Cruz fan, and it wasn't as good as the last 3 in my opinion, but still very good.
But the cinema was really really cold! I was wearing my American Eagle jumper, and I had to zip it all the up and pull the neck right up! SOOOO cold. Why are cinemas always weird temperatures?! When I went to Hoyts in Frankston it was really really hot! Crazy!


Not a lot planned for the week ahead. Busy weekend a head though.
Still no job prospects...which really really sucks!

-----------
Carlie

No comments: