Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Elevated Moods

So I've been happier in the last few days. I had a great weekend - that helped a lot!

Friday I went down to Ness' in the arvo, and we said goodbye to our Thursday night shows for this season - in what were pretty boring and uneventful finales...Pete collapsing on the floor excepted. Poor Pete!
Kay and Nick came over later and it was great to catch up with them again, I can't remember the last time I saw them before that...which is really sad and pathetic! Being poor sucks! We had a good night - even though we ended up watching an episode of Dark Angel - having never watched it back in the day, it seemed really lame...but it wasn't the worst thing I've been made to watch. :P

Saturday I had a great sleep in, and then spent the arvo tv blogging, and enjoying having the whole house to myself. My mum and sis were out, and my brother was staying at my dad's place since he was away for the weekend. Jacinta came over later in the arvo, and we hung out and caught up -she's been busy working, so we hadn't seen each other in 2 weeks. We went out and got pizza for dinner and came home and watched Tina Fey hosting SNL from the other week. After that we went in other room and watched Mulan of all things. And then watched Twister on foxtel. Overall it was good night, sometimes its nice to just chat and hang out and eat chocolate. I think she got me out of my mood. -It was quiet, but I'm sure there will be movies to see in the future! If we can find the time!

Sunday I had another good sleep in, and didn't do a whole lot. Watched some dvds and watched the tv I had to catch up on from last week. -Including the finale of The Good Wife!

Yesterday I had a job interview in the city, it was nice to be back in the CBD, its been a while since I'd caught the train in. It was fun walking around in my interview clothes - like I go to the city everyday.

Today I went down to my Grandparent's house with Mum, who was meeting with the realtor about renting out the house. We then went to McDonalds for lunch - needing a warm place to get some food and wait till it was late enough to go visit Grandma. We had a nice chat with her and then headed home. I was in desperate need of some coffee by the time I got home - having not had any all day cause I slept in this morning and had to get ready in a hurry. I also was dying to watch The Princess Bride, there have been a few references to it popping up lately, so I decided it was time I watched it again. I really love that movie!

Not a whole lot else planned for this week. Just some more job hunting I guess. I was supposed to have my annual doctors appointment on Thursday, but they moved it to next week.

-------------
Carlie

No comments: