Monday, March 07, 2011

Progress or Something Like It?

I've been getting out a little, but I've been staying home mostly....I really want a job, but its scary and hard, so its gonna be a process. But I'm working on it. I've been looking at the job sites, and at other sites looking for jobs. I haven't found anything I HAD to apply for yet. Not that I'm expecting the perfect job to pop out at me, heck I don't even know what the 'perfect job' is anyways! But I need to have a sense that I can do the job, without it stressing me out too much, or getting called up for an interview for a job that I really have no business applying for.


In other news, my Mum and Uncles are clearing out my Grandparent's house. Not completely, but going through stuff and Mum keeps bringing boxes back. Some of it is cool, old letters, documents, knick knacks etc. Other stuff is junk, its amazing how much stuff my Grandma got over the years.


I had a super busy weekend, I am now rather exhausted and may have an early night tonight. Saturday night I went to Ness' and we went to dinner at the Frankston RSL with Vicky, Darren and Sue. The food was pretty good, and we got cake. Afterwards, we went bowling at AMF. It was fun, I mean I totally suck, but I hit some pins and had a laugh -which is what really counts!
I stayed at Ness', slept on the couch - slept like a baby! lol. We went and saw Conviction which was directed by Tony Goldwyn of Promises, Promises, and stared Hilary Swank. It was really really good! Plus Village had these vouchers for 7 dollar tickets - such a bargain!
In the evening we went for dinner at her parents house. I do love a good BBQ. It was nice of them to have me.
We finished off the 2nd half of Mary Poppins which we started earlier that day, and then finished off the last 2 eps of Angels in America. Such a good show, but really really weird.
Got home really late, just after 3am. So I'm really exhausted today. Its one of those days were I feel like a big lump, moving is a lot of effort. hah.

No big plans for this week. Seeing Mary Poppins the Musical on Saturday night which should be awesome! It feels like forever since I've been to the theatre. In fact I haven't been this year at all yet!


Hopefully I'll get my act together this week. Its time to get working!

--------------
Carlie

No comments: