Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Everything Remains The Same

Still got no job...or life....well that's not completely true...

I was rather busy last week, shopping and movies on Wednesday, Dinner on Thursday, out on Saturday....
Wednesday's shopping was done at Southland with Ness...I bought nothing, everything sucks...or is too expensive. I spent the arvo driving around like an idiot trying to get back to Ness' after being detoured from Cranbourne Rd by a broken down taxi in the left turn lane. But I got there eventually.

Thursday night I went to Knox with Jacinta. It was a long way to go for dinner, but it was nice to go somewhere different. They have tons more restaurants there, I wish Chadstone had a similar set up. We got dinner at this little restaurant and sat outside which was nice. We looked around the shops a bit and then stopped for McDonalds sundaes on the way home.

Friday night I had a nice quiet day/night and caught up on all the tv I hadn't watched during the week. I made a nice dent in it.

Saturday night I went to Ness' for the usual activities. We ended up finishing Sports Night - although I was a bit of a zombie by the end of the evening.

Monday I slept in way later than intended as my alarm didn't go off. I think that messed me up when I tried to sleep last night. I couldn't get to sleep till around 3am....So I was exhausted when I woke up early at 8am (early for me, going on my recent wake up time of 9ish). But I had to get up early so I could have coffee and breakfast before my hair dresser appointment at 10am.
It was fun having my hair done. Its been a while. I got to read some mags, and listen to some music. -There was one song I heard while my hair was being washed that I really liked...but I have no idea who sung it or how it goes...oh well.
Its so nice to have my hair blonded again. Plus she made it all curly and stuff. I met mum after, and we looked in some shops in Camberwell, and got drinks at Koko Black. I bought a singlet from Just Jeans and then we headed down to visit Grandma.

We saw the footage of the Christchurch earthquake which had a bad affect on me for some reason, cause I got really dizzy and had to lay on the bed. But I felt okay after a little bit. I may have just been dehydrated.

Still haven't really done much on the job hunt front....I will have to start looking. I'm just a little scared...my life is gonna change and I'm not sure how I'll deal with that on a permanent basis...even with 'real' money.


-------------
Carlie

No comments: