Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Update 15th May 2007

Well.....I didn't get done any of the assignments I was going to. I finished the communications journal for PCP on friday morning and handed it in around lunchtime.

I spent Saturday being totally depressed about Crossing Jordan being cancelled. -read my tv blog for my rants about that one!
-and also playing the Sims in the afternoon.

Sunday I went with Mum and Nikki to Grandma and Grandpa's house. We had a family BBQ, and almost everyone was there at some point throughout the day. That night we went to ChinaTown in the city, for dinner with the Hargraves from Canberra, who were down for the night only. It was good to see them again, as we hardly ever do. Of course I'm always the oldest, which sometimes makes things a little odd...cause I would like to be involved in both the grown-up convos as well as our kid convos.

Today I slept in till 9:30am. Which is exactly the time that my first lecture starts on a Tuesday. I was very mad with my dad who was home cause my sister was sick, for not waking me up. He said my sis said that I go late...which is very stupid of her, cause I always go with her on Tuesdays. I was very mad, and ended up missing the lecture of course, but dad drove me in at 10:30, and I waited till Jacinta got out, and we had lunch.

Tomorrow I have a test for Critical Thinking. It's gonna be hard, there is a lot to remember, and I want to do well...and I hope I do. I have lots of notes. Wish me luck!

oooo and I finally got a shift this week. Sunday arvo, so double pay - which it should be! Safeway suck.


anyhoo...peace out
----
Carlie

No comments: