Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Yada Yada Yada

My weekend was nothing if not eventful!

Work on Saturday was okay, but Mum's party became not quite what she expected,
Grandpa collapse/fainted and everyone was very worked up and we called the ambulance and he went off to hospital. -Luckily he's fine. :D
But it shook us up a little!

Then Sunday was Scott's birthday, we went to dinner and they got our order wrong, but they fixed it so that was okay.

Another week of Uni -wow I almost said TAFE. lol.
It was okay, some bits were fun, although I was SO tired yesterday, and I was almost late for my train today cause I was watching TV and reading the paper while I was having breakfast.


I am currently looking at college's that I can go to in the US on exchange for a semester next year. I really want to go...it's just a matter of getting into all the forms and deciding on a place to go and the classes to do.


Oh and I am SO mad with myself for forgetting to do Chad's 12 of 12 on Monday! I remembered all weekend and then just forgot on Monday. Grrr. I will have to make myself a million reminders next month.


Catch ya later

---------
Carlie

No comments: