Monday, March 05, 2007

I'm Back!!!!!

I've been away for a while, but I finally got my butt into gear and am posting again.

So it's now March - the year has gone so fast already, and I've only been at Uni for a week!
I started last Monday, and have 3 lectures with Jacinta and have met a few nice people as well. The train ride is nice and quick, cause I'm at the (much better) Hawthorn campus this year, and am studying 4 subjects this semester. They are Media, Text, Film: texts and contexts, Introduction to Philosophy, Critical Thinking, and Professional Communication Practices...or as some of us refer to as PCP.

I am currently quite poor because, I can only work 4 days a week now, Thursday-Sunday, AND I had to buy my books last week, and that set me back $332 bucks!
I am also buying food, cause I get hungry on my breaks and need coffee to stay awake during some long days. But so far I am keeping the 'junk' down, well I'm getting stuff from the bakery sometimes. But they have a Starbucks there, and that is really gonna cost me during winter! lol.

Crossing Jordan finally came back in the US in January, and it's an awesome season so far! Las Vegas is also really great and much less stupid this season. I've discovered new obsessions in the forms of Heroes and Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip, and Brothers and Sisters as well. Heroes is awesome and has SO many people from other things I know.
Hayden Pannettiere (Clare from Heroes) has a very cool myspace page, and I can't wait to get her CD when it comes out, cause she's a great singer!
http://myspace.com/haydenpanettiere

I went away at the start of Feb with Ness and Brett up to Vicky's place in Echuca, we had a lot of fun! And it was so great to get away for a weekend.


Mum's 50th birthday party is this saturday night. So that should be interesting.


I'll try to keep posting more often this year!

Toodles

-----
Carlie

No comments: