Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Who Really is Kitty Carlisle?

For weeks now it has been bothering me, the name 'Kitty Carlisle' has been floating around in my head, and I know I'd heard it before. -In fact I was almost positive that it was a character in some movie. Last weekend at Vicky's house warming, we were discussing it and none of us could figure it out!
Finally I got around to checking her out on imdb, and I was wrong. Kitty Carlisle is an actress, http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0137634/ -nothing I know her from, must just be a name I heard somewhere. -weird.
But I am SO glad I got that sorted out.

It was also bothering me where 'Kit Walker' came from too. ...But that one I figured out on my own. The Phantom. -odd movie, early Catherine Zeta-Jones, and Billy Zane in a non evil role. -Titanic ruined him for me!

Speaking of Catherine, I find it strange that I have seen almost all of her movies...at least since The Phantom. Everyone once 'cept 'Titanic' (the tv version), Entrapment, and Sinbad. -I do want to see Entrapment at some stage through.
OT- Catherine is absolutely gorgeous I must say! -Right up there with Salma Hayak.
-They are 2 of my 'girl crushes'


Anyhoo....must scadoo.

Aureviour
-Carlie

No comments: