Thursday, September 28, 2006

Krispy Kremes AT LAST!!!!!!!

So Tuesday was the grand opening of the city store for Krispy Kreme doughnuts in Melbourne. I was so happy cause there was no way I was ever gonna get out to fountain gate to get some. Luckily my mum works right near the store, so on tuesday she brought home a big assorted box. Nikki and I were over the moon! We each had one during Project Runway, and then Nikki and I shared a chocolate one. In total I had about 4...1 original glaze, 1 iced glazed with sprinkles, 1 cinnamon, 1/2 a cinnomon and then the 1/2 devils food one(chocolate).
Mum says she doesn't have to buy any more ever now...but I'm sure that there will be more where that came from...at least at some point in time. Also since its in the city now, I might be able to get some for myself! :D

I've only got 1 day left of my holidays, so far I've been watching movies, gilmore girls (I'm half way through season 4 now), and working on my essay on theories of personality. I also have to get started on a draft for Olga's class about how the peasants in Russia weren't really revolutionaries, and then I have to hand that report in on the 13th of October, which is the same day my research report for Paul's class is due! I can't wait till thats all over! Ness might be coming over that night for Alias watchage. -I have no idea how I'm gonna narrow down my list of eps to watch!

Well not much else to tell....not at all looking forward to working at 7:45am on Saturday...but meh, it's only 3 hours and I need the money!

Oh yes! I am very very very mad at NBC for pushing back the premire date for Crossing Jordan!...well in fact now there is no date at all! October was a long enough wait as it was! ..and the crossover with Las Vegas is gonna be totally messed up now! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Oh well. ...


---------

Carlie

No comments: