Friday, October 13, 2006

12 of 12 - October Edition

Okay so after a short break, I finally got to take my pics for Chad's 12 of 12.


8:36am - This is a photo taken from my platform (city bound) of my station yesterday, that station is the one I get off at when I come home (duh :P)


9am - The Nylex sign on top of the silo (mentioned in the Paul Kelly song 'Leaps and Bounds') taken from platform 1 at Richmond station, where I have to change trains to go to TAFE. -It was a very hot day for October, and was 25degrees celcius at 9am. (It only got hotter!)


9:15am - My building at TAFE. Today it was a psychology/personality theory class.


9:17am - Inside the very dodgey lifts at tafe.


9:21am - In my classroom, waiting for class to start.


12 Noon - Heading home. It got really hot so I got me a Solo. (My 3rd station in the background - I have 3 trains to get to tafe)


12 Noon - My friend at our station.


12:12pm - The other view from Richmond station (other end of the station) out over the city of Melbourne and the Melbourne Cricket Ground.


12:17pm - Still at Richmond Station, Looking north out over Punt Road while waiting for my train home.


7:25pm - Heading home from work, I took this pic from the front seat of our car. (My mum was driving)


7:36pm - It got to over 30 degrees today, but it was nice and cool inside with out air con going!


11:13pm - Got a big research report due Friday(today)on teens and consumerism, look at all the books!



Couldn't find anything halloweeny for the bonus pic, so I decided to skip that one this time around.


Cheers
-Carlie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics! Glad you joined in!

Anonymous said...

Yes for Melbournians!
Great pics Carlie, especially of the G !
And I had to get a bus and two trains when I used to go to Swinburne, pain in the butt it was!

Bonnie said...

Love the platform photo! Such an interesting work of art going on with all of that spraypaint. Very nice 12 of 12. See you again next month!

-Bon.
http://spynotebook.org/bonnie