Friday, September 01, 2006

Emmy Week

So Monday was Emmy day for us in Australia. I am sure they were early this year, cause I had to tape them as I was in class all day. But I watched some when I got home and then finished after work and Grey's Anatomy.

I really enjoyed them. Conan rocks! -Thanks to Jacinta the song has been stuck in my head all day! lol.

As a huge Aaron Spelling fan and a Charlie's Angels fan, I loved the Aaron tribute and the Angels' appearance!

I was really happy Mariska Hargitay and Megan Mullally won awards. -Unfortunately half the great shows and people working on those great shows, don't seem to get any recognition at all. -which is for some reason most of the shows I like. ....which I swear says nothing about my taste in tv shows!
So I cling to whatever people I DO have that get even nominated....or heck even invited!

So yeah, another enjoying year of the emmys.

I finally managed to finish downloading the season finale of NCIS season 3 and watched it Wednesday...which I guess is no longer yesterday now. ...hmm.
I cried! lol. -I'm such a sook.
Nikki and I watched Phoebe's wedding episode today of Friends, and I got teary! and during the episode where Monica and Chandler tell them that they want to move out of the city.
I'm gonna be terrible when we get up to the finale! We've got about 6 eps left! I haven't watched it again since it first aired....even though I have it taped off tv. -I love series finales! They are both sad and full of really special moments!

....
ooo today in class we did these personality tests. according to this test, I am an Extroverted intuitive thinker or something like that.....
It was interesting.


Rock on!
-------------

Carlie

No comments: