Tuesday, September 19, 2006

School Holidays....and broken bits

So today is the 2nd day of my first week of school holidays, as the first weekend never counts as holidays, as we don't go to school on the weekends...duh. hehe.
Yesterday I watched dvds and tv till I had to go to work, I worked for 3 and a half hours and then got home almost an hour later, after we did the shopping.

Today I've been watching Gilmore Girls season 2 on dvd all day. I finally got them all. I wanted the season 2 box to match the seasons 1, 3 and 4 boxes, but after going to like 7 shops, 5 on Friday before class...in which I stupidly walked all over the city, to find them, I gave up and just got the new skinny box, which doesn't match...but at least I have the dvds now. I also bought season 5.

Friday night I went to Brett's 21st. It was a cocktail party and so I got all dressed up. It was fun. Ness, Vicky, Kayley and Nick were all there, as well as others whose names I can't remember right now, and other friends of Brett's from various places. Ness and I stayed over and ended up talking for a bit. Then we got to sleep some time around 5am. We woke up around 10:30am and then spent about an hour and a half reading books and talking in the room we were sleeping in. Then Ness drove me home. :)
In the arvo, I went to check my roster for work and then we shopping in Camberwell.

On Sunday, Mum, Nikki and I went to the Fitzroy Gardens for a picnic. We've wanted to go there for ages, but just haven't gotten around to it -it's been ages. We went in Captain Cook's cottage, which I don't think I've ever been in before...although mum claims that I have...of course I was about 1 she says, so I wouldn't remember anyways..and so it does not count!

And currently our dvd/cd rom on the computer is jammed and now it won't open. Grrr. It's going to bug me now!

---------
Carls

No comments: