Saturday, September 23, 2006

Devils and shiny clothes

Last night I went to Vanessa's for another movie night. Brett nicely came and picked me up and then dropped me home again...around 4am. lol.
Me, Ness and Brett decided on pizzas and then watched 13 going on 30...aka Suddenly 30. We wanted a Jen fix and Brett had never seen it. And since Ness is gonna dress up as Jenna for my party we thought it was appropriate. And after that Nick and Kay arrived and we spent ages deciding on a 2nd movie...since it's so hard to get all of us to agree to 1 movie. hehe. So we picked The Three Musketeers, which a few of us had never seen before. -But we were pretty bored by it really, and spent most of the time arguing over the likeability of Kiefer Sutherland aka Jack Bauer. And then of course Charlie Sheen and Chris O'Donnell.

After that we watched all the bloopers for Alias ...and me and Ness almost died of laughter. I think the others found it funny too. Jennifer is so adorably...nuts. ..in fact the whole cast appears to have been insane. lol.
And then Ness put on 'the routine' from Friends. I love that bit.


Today I slept till practically noon, and then we went to the video store and then went to the movies to see 'The Devil Wears Prada' with mum and Nikki. It was funny and pretty cool. I enjoyed it.

Tomorrow I will have to go in and check when I'm working next. And maybe we'll get to do some shopping (hopefully at Chadstone) done too.


Stay cool.

----------

Carlie

No comments: