Sunday, August 13, 2006

Sunday Evening

So I felt like a change and now we have a blue template.

Today I've done very little. I think I'm getting a cold. bleh!

Last night I worked. -fun. meh. hehe. But at least it was only till 9pm and not 11 like usual. :D

Today I watched some NCIS on dvd. Last night I finished my Gilmore Girls dvds. -I'm gonna buy season 2 soon.
Friday night Ness, Brett and I were gonna go bowling, but since there was only 3 of us we ended up going to Brett's and watching movies. Ness and I wanted to watch Daredevil, but we were outvoted by Nick, Kay and Brett(sorta). So we ended up watching Dude, Where's my car? which was my 2nd pick. -I felt in a Jennifer Garner mood. lol. Then we watched Evolution and Brett drove me home. :)

At the moment we are not having Thursday classes, cause the teacher is ill, so we are going to have to get a new one. I dunno how they are going to work out the assesments....hmm. oh well

I went to Deakin last week and had a looksee. I hope I get into the course I want next year, should be fun!

I've gotta get moving on my costume for my party. I'm going as Abby from NCIS, I've gotta find a wig so that I can have the dark hair. -if all else fails, I'll go as Alice from Alice in Wonderland. lol


---------
Carlie

No comments: