Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Why I Love Old Magazines....and NEVER throw them out!

1) I just found posters with people who I didn't know rocked when I read the mag the first time around

2) There's always people you "oooo I wonder whatever happened to 'insert name here'..."

3) You wind up feeling old...even if the mags are only a couple of years old, because you remember what you were doing when these things were around...and the fact that many of the young actors and people etc...have grown up.

4) Are great to show your younger sister some really bad clothes from the late 1990's.

and lastly

5) cause you always find something you want to read...or reread everytime you open them up again.


-I was feeling slightly nostalgic today when going through all my old mags.


Over and Out.

Gotta think up my 12 of 12 for tomorrow....or tomorrow. Let's see how it goes.

----
Carls

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»