Wednesday, July 12, 2006

12 of 12 - July Edition

Here is my 12 of 12 from the sometimes sunny (in the middle of Winter) Melbourne, Australia.

1 of 12 - 11:52pm - This is the evidence of me attempting to get some work on my essay on the Aztecs done for one of my classes....sorta.


2 of 12 - 12:02pm - The neighbors behind me are doing work on their house. - It was quite noisy today!

3 of 12 - 12:56pm - I made myself French Crepes for lunch, with cream and chocolate...I'm ignoring the fat content involved....

4 of 12 - 1:09pm - I made choc-chip muffins (not from scratch) so that I'd have something to eat on my tea break at work


5 of 12 - 2:11pm - Doing the tv crossword in the Guide from the Herald Sun (Melbourne Newspaper), while watching Friends on dvd.


6 of 12 - 3:29pm
- Waiting at my stop for my tram to go to work. -The stop is about 5 minutes (max) walk from my house.


7 of 12 - 3:31pm
- There's my tram coming down the hill!


8 of 12 - 3:40pm - In Camberwell junction - I love the irony of the EYE sign just above Harry McGee's Private Investigator sign.


9 of 12 - 3:46pm - There's my work! - I'm a check-out chick at Safeway.


10 of 12 - 3:50pm - Here's my work locker. - Yep, I'm a name tag person!


11 of 12 - 6:24pm - Me on my tea break at work just filling time looking at my phone.


12 of 12 - 10:39pm - For some reason my cat decided that the bookshelf in our Lounge Room was a good place to sit.


Bonus Pic - 10:38pm - My word was 'GAS'...and there it is. lol


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehehe yay for gas and high five for check out chicks!!
My cat sits in crazy places like that too :)

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»