Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Halloween Fun

So I had a good weekend, drove through scary rain on Friday night on my way to Ness'. It was crazy! Lucky it was over by the time I was coming home.

Monday night was Halloween and I went to Misty's American Diner in Prahran with Ness, Kay and Nick, Brett and Sarah. It was lots of fun. I dressed up as Regina from Rock of Ages. Ness was Reno from Anything Goes and Kay and Nick were Mulder and Scully.
It was a fun night, everyone there was dressed to impress! The food was pretty cool and they had awesome Oreo milkshakes in all kinds of flavors! After dinner we went to some bar in the city and hung around for a while.

Tuesday was Melbourne Cup day, so I got a day off work (course I didn't get paid for it like most other people. Doh!)  Had a nice sleep in, watched some tv and then headed down to Southland to meet Ness for an afternoon of shopping. I bought some shoes, a casual dress and a pair of pretty pink earrings. -Overall it was quite a successful trip for me. -Making up for all the times I buy nothing. Came home, watched more tv, including the Halloween/Horse Racing ep of Pushing Daisies, amongst other things.

It was hard to get up again to go to work this morning, but the cold weather wasn't helping there either!

---------------
Carlie

No comments: