Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Little Update

Been pretty quiet lately, had a nice quiet weekend. Friday night was a failure after I was falling asleep watching tv at 9:30, and was in bed by 11:30pm. Saturday I went to the Op Shop in Camberwell and found something to help my costume, and Mum found something to wear to her line dancing show.
Went to Ness' in the evening for a night of Everwood, junk food and other random tv. We're finally getting around to watching Everwood season 4, which means a lot of Chris Pratt, Emily VanCamp and Sarah Drew on our tvs at the moment.
Slept in on Sunday -after some really weird PPP dreams, including one with Violet, Addison and Charlotte getting locked in a cargo container. I'll blame that one on an ep of Revenge I watched Friday night.
Spent the day cleaning up and sorting stuff out, and watching random tv.

My new iphone 4s arrived yesterday, but I can't play with it till my new simcard arrives (hopefully tomorrow). Ordered a couple of cheap cases on ebay. Hopefully they'll be here my Christmas!
Today was a busy crazy day at work, with us down a few staff members, but it wasn't too bad. I am a bit worn out now though! -I am starting to get sick of constantly having to go along with being called Kelly, Callie, Kylie etc on the phones....I know after all these years I should just be used to it....but I think its just making my identity crisis worse! Plus if I hear the Charlie Sheen thing one more time I might SCREAM!!!!!!!

No comments: