Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Busy Busy Busy...and Exhausted

So I've  been pretty go go go non-stop lately. Last weekend I worked my butt off at my grandparent's house. We were cleaning out the garage and house because it has been sold. Saturday it was me, Mum, Geoff, Colleen, Marg, Neil, Tracey and Jay. We did a great job of getting rid of stuff into a skip. We took a little trip to Maccas for lunch...which was an adventure. Ordering for everyone was kinda problematic, and the whole experience was weird.
That night I went to Kay and Nick's...once I got there, after being stuck in Springvale rd waiting to move through a police booze bus line. -They didn't even test me!
We hate fancy pizza and tried to watch some some Gilbert and Sullivan...but as usual we got distracted after a while. We looked at all Brett and Sarah's trip pics, it was cool to see how some things had changed since I went.


Last week was a general work week for me. Thursday night I had the place to my self cause everyone else went out. It was good though, cause I got to watch some tv outside of my room.
Friday night I went straight to Vanessa's again after work. This time I tried Springvale rd instead of Westall, but I think it took longer, so I'll stick to the regular way.

Saturday I tried to sleep in, but I only was able to sleep till 9 or something. I had the place to myself after I dropped Scott at his footy in Box Hill (after taking him to the ATM first). I did 3 loads of washing, clothes and sheets - that kept me busy. In between that I watched 2 Alias commentaries...which I had forgotten were good cast ones. I also watched an ep of Parenthood. All this before getting ready to go to Vicky's that night. The night did not start out well...I stopped to buy Petrol and got out of the car and realized I was on the wrong side...which is strange and stupid seeing as I only ever buy petrol for THAT car.
THEN I got on the freeway and it kept going and going and going...and it got a little scary once Eastlink came up...anyways I found the right exit and then it got worse once I was off the freeway...I took turns in the wrong places, thought I was going the wrong direction when I was wasn't....but had my map and I got there in the end.   I passed way too much country on my way...I'm a city girl...or at least an inner suburbs girl...I don't do paddocks! lol

Anyways..it was a fun night. We made yummy pizzas, and Vicky made nummy cupcakes. We watched Aladdin of all things....its hard for us all to agree on something, so if we find something...we take it!
After that, Kay, Brett, Ness and I  went around the corner (not quite literally) to Krispy Kreme. The lady let us have our donuts for free -which was awesome!!! After Vicky's thing finished I ended up going to Ness' to watch more Bones, since Vicky's thing finished kinda early.  I had to follow her, and had no idea where she was taking me....we passed a lot of country stuff. We watched 2 eps of Bones and then I went home.

Sunday I slept in till in till 11ish. Which was necessary! Later Mum and I went down to Bentleigh to the house again. Margaret met us down there and the 3 of us cleaned out the place. We packed up the car twice and took stuff to 2 separate op shops and then packed up stuff to take home and drop off at the salvos as well.
I was supposed to go out with Jacinta Sunday night but I was too tired and had a headache, and she was unwell herself!

I've been exhausted all week....hopefully I'll be able to sleep in on the weekend! That'll be great!

------------
Carlie

No comments: