Monday, April 04, 2011

Dancing My Cares Away

So since I'm mostly homebound these days, I don't get a whole lot of exercise as a result.

I've tried to do what I can, I don't like walking...I find it kinda stupid...or maybe its just that I've been walking around the same streets for 25 years.
I've tried pilates and stretching, not that that does a lot...but it counts. I try to be more active when I play wii sports....moving around when I can...

But I've found that I miss my dancing days, so I've made a few playlists that make me want to dance around my room...and before I know it, I'm doing a proper dance workout. The problem is I find myself doing it late at night...I should try to do it earlier.
I started out with my 'dance playlist' on my ipod. A few Glee songs, and other active songs. Tonight I moved onto old hits from parties and dances, stuff with actions...YMCA, Blame it on the Boogie, Nutbush etc. Its not quite as good a workout, but it still gets my heart racing.

I'll have to come up with some new songs though, cause I think I'll get bored quickly.


----------
Carlie

No comments: