Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Melting!!!!!!!!......I'm Melting!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay it is hot. Been hot for a few days now, and its starting to get to me. I was fine yesterday, and the day before that, and the day before that...but today it has given me a major headache!

This past week has also been pretty big for me. I had my last class for uni on Friday...felt a little weird, and a little sad. And then yesterday I handed in my very last essay. -Which I had also been working on for the past week.
Its been 3 years of uni and uni assignments, plus the 2 years of tafe on top of that. Its odd to not be going back....which hopefully I won't be, assuming I pass everything.
I still have one last assignement due next friday, a remix project. But that shouldn't be too hard, and I've started on that one..sorta.

I also need to start looking for real jobs. However in the meantime I am catching up on my dvd watchage. -Today I watched Sunshine Cleaning, and The Secret Life of Bees. Both excellent movies.

Gonna go back and get some weeklys in the next few days.

Not a lot else to report....its too hot for my mind to work properly


-----------
-Carlie

No comments: