Friday, November 13, 2009

Apparently....I Have Fans!

So it's become clear to me that there a few more people reading this blog than I had thought....So to all of you -  Hello, Welcome, and pull up a virtual chair!


Tonight I went out to dinner with my ole friend Jacinta...who I hadn't seen in ages...because, well, mostly I'm slack, and have had a lot of assignments taking up my free time, plus limited money. I ate WAY too much...but what's the fun in going out if you're not gonna finish everything...and there was cake. GOOD cake!

The heat has given me some pretty weird dreams the last two nights...like totally epic stories...I have had to change my habits in the hopes that the dreams won't result in a hatrick of content....its starting to get weird!

Otherwise, I'm watching a lot of TV, got some movies today, good ones. Although Pete's Dragon was terrible...even for a disney movie...which is kinda scary seeing as how big the cast were!
I'm also looking for jobs, trying to figure out what sort of field I want to start heading towards...not easy. I've also gotta refine my resume, which is taking longer than I would have thought, I for some reason have multiple copies/versions. Not helpful.


Anyhoo, I should probably head to bed. I'm kinda beat! I blame A) the food, and B) the fact I've taken to getting up around 9am everyday, even when I perhaps needed to sleep in a little longer.

At least there has been a bit of cool change tonight, which is lovely! Hopefully I'll actually get to sleep tonight! (touch wood)



-----------

Carlie

No comments: