Thursday, October 15, 2009

Put The Lime in The Coconut....

So....not a whole lot going on - as per usual :)
Last week I went shopping...A LOT. I went to Chadstone on Wednesday arvo with Jacinta, got a couple of things. Went to Southland with Ness on Thursday, bought quite a few things, mostly stuff I either forgot about on Wednesday or didn't see. Then I went shopping on my way home from seeing the Dental Surgeon in the city.

I'm finally getting my wisdom teeth out. Its gonna get interesting. I have to have all 4 out, and so its happening in december. I didn't want to do it just before my birthday. I thought in case I'm miserable and swollen, I shouldn't be for my birthday....not that I have anything planned yet.

Got a few assignments coming up. One due next friday after I get back from Sydney, and from there they start piling up.

Went to the Rob Guest Endowment Concert/Award presentation Monday night. It was really good. Got to see Lucy Durack tap dance..which was cute. -Then she came out later with a costume change and kinda looked like Broadway Barbie, all blinged out. There were a few other big names there, Ness and I both felt like we were at the Christmas carols with Marina Prior and Rhona Burchmore there. The 6 finalists were amazing! It was a pity only one could win

----------
Carlie

No comments: