Monday, October 26, 2009

Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!

So today I had the funniest experience. I just couldn’t believe what happened! It’s kinda insane.
So a few years ago, early last year I think, my computer crashed and I had to reboot it. In the process I lost all my files and had to start from scratch again.
Today I was burning files onto a dvd, and was searching for the My Documents folder, for some reason there was two with my name on it. I clicked on one and came across all this stuff I didn’t recognise. Later on, I went searching for the folder again, it was not the one I usually use, but another one. I clicked on the my videos folder and low and behold, I found a WHOLE bunch of old videos, including the imfamous Lauren on Conan video from 2007, that Ness and I had been searching Youtube for for ages and ages. I also found all these pics and documents I’d thought I’d lost. But I guess somehow it had all been stored on my hard drive, hidden away. –Explains why I have no memory on my laptop. But Oh My God! I am both SO HAPPY, and confused at the same time!

-And it turns out the interview was just as good as I remembered it! I really do love her, she gives the best interviews!
-------
Carlie

No comments: