Sunday, June 28, 2009

The iPod Playlist

So I've been listening to this same eclectic playlist on my ipod for months, it started out as my old 'Sleepmix' which just included a bunch of sleepy/sadish songs. Then when the end of uni was nearing, and I was stressed out of my mind, I created the 'De-stressmix'.

In the last few days, I have deleted 2 songs, cause I was starting to get a little sick of them. They were, Dolly Parton's 'I Will Always Love You', and Sheryl Crow's 'First Cut Is The Deepest'
I love both songs, but they didn't put me in a sleepy mood anymore.

What is currently on my 'De-Stress' playlist is....
  1. Body and Soul - Billie Holiday
  2. Bang Bang - Dizzy Gillespie
  3. Save Me a Saturday Night - Neil Diamond
  4. The Way You Look Tonight - Michael Buble
  5. Wonderful Tonight - Michael Buble
  6. Home - Michael Buble
  7. One of The Brightest Stars - James Blunt
  8. Desire - Ryan Adams
  9. White Horse - Taylor Swift
  10. Love Story - Taylor Swift
  11. The Best Day - Taylor Swift
  12. Kisses and Cake - John Powell

The last of which, (the score from P.S I Love You) I just added a minute ago. Sometimes it works, and actually helps me wind down enough to sleep. Sometimes I fall asleep while listening to it, and sometimes I can't sleep till its all done. -It just depends.

-------

Carlie

No comments: