Tuesday, June 23, 2009

An Empty Lid

So....I'm bored. I'm bored and not feeling overly inspired to create any posts, either here or on the other blogs.
I'm getting a little weirded out by Twitter....It gets a little strange when Sarah Paulson, and Kim Webster respond to Matthew Perry, and when others start responding...it messes with your head a little.

So I've declared this week, major movie week. I went to blockbuster yesterday, and pretty much exhausted my search for movies there. I came away with Piccadilly Jim (which I had to look hard for, they keep moving it from Drama to Comedy...I have no idea where it is actually supposed to belong, but it keeps moving nonetheless) I also got Mystery Men, Primary Colors, Marnie, Junebug, and P.S I Love You.....I am now figuring out that I wound up getting 2 Allison movies, and 2 Kathy Bates movies...weird.
I also started the bigpond dvd rentals trial this week, it last 14 days. I originally signed up to get Amber Frey, cause it was the last place I could try after it vanishing from videoezy.....now I know perfectly well that it will most likely be a bad film, and could be uninteresting.....but that's not the point. The point is...A) Janel is in it....and B) the fact that it became a challenge to find it, somehow made it more important to find it....if that makes any sense. :D

The trial lets you get as many movies as you want, and send you 3 at a time, I got High School Musical 3 in the mail today (along with the other 2 I ordered) and watched it and walked to the mailbox to post it this afternoon.
I imagine whatever dvd will come next should arrive Thursday. -I have to admit I kinda like this idea of having movies come to my letterbox, and not have to spend ages searching through vidstores to find specific and often rare stuff. However, I dunno about this whole being tied to a movie plan thing would go....cause you get a limit per month, and there is no variation in price between new movies and older movies. But it is worth a looksee I guess....definately worth the free trial which puts on limit on how many you can get within the 2 weeks, but only lets you have 3 at a time.


-------
Carlie

No comments: