Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Down to One

So....another semester of Uni is over, classes are done, essays have been written, and exams taken care of....(even if they didn't go overly well). Now, assuming I pass this semester, that leaves me with only 4 more classes next semester and I'm done. This is kinda scary, cause that means I have to start looking for jobs out in the real world, and put myself into some sort of direction of a specific field.

Now I'm on holidays, and working on finding some new work, either for a short term period till the end of the year and/or till I find a real job, or something that can develop into something bigger.
I've been free two days already, and I'm bored. I mean I'm loving re-watching The West Wing, and all its special features and what not, but I'm already feeling like I'm not doing anything productive. Hopefully something will turn up.

In other news, saw Wicked again on Friday. Weird show, there were a few people missing, and things were slightly off in some parts. However, I think Lucy doing the Sprinkler during Popular made up for all of it! HILARIOUS!
Also amusing was all the people that looked at our Ozmopolitans and the girls that borrowed them for a photo.....

-------
Carlie

No comments: