Saturday, July 18, 2009

Winter Cleaning!

So while checking my hotmail account today, I realised I had a heck of a lot of old emails lying around. So I started going through some of the old ones, and through the folders....some of the emails go all the way back to 2005. SCARY!

Here is what I have learned from reading some of them...

  • Ness and I were always this way...now we just have more frequent interaction (you know..in the real world)
  • We really did start watching Studio 60 because of Matthew Perry...and becaues Lauren was in it for a bit.....If she wasn't...we might not have started watching. SCARY
  • I seem to talk about Pop Tarts WAY too much :P
  • It took about 2 years...be Ness and I finally got ourselves organised in terms of being online at the same time...regularly
  • WHY oh WHY did I think it would be a good idea to tape over the emmy tapes?!
  • M&M's have always been the snackfood of choice for any group occaision
  • I don't think words did justice to how excited I was about 90210 coming out on dvd
  • Its funny when the reason to meet up with your friends is entirely based on discussing a TV show
  • Making up your own words...or using other people's made up words is fun...spectabulous- Will Smith said this on the Golden Globes red carpet arrivals and absotootley- one of the characters on Everwood made this up
  • Thank god for USBs....What a waste of time waiting for a full disc worth of episodes was!
  • GWOH! is never going to stop being funny....and is pretty much just as funny typed/written as it is heard.
  • 2 years later and I still don't think we've had a group trip to the Melbourne Zoo!
  • There are rules for TV shows...and can be found in most in way
    :1. The "in a box" or burried alive episode. 2. The hostage or quarantine episode, pretty much anything where the characters are forced to stay in the one room for the episode. 3. The trapped in a store overnight episode. Not as common but still a good one:) 4. Someone has a baby 5. There is a wedding
  • It is way too easy to rewatch Studio 60 over and over
  • The plan to stay away from The West Wing spoilers never really worked very well...

More to come!

No comments: