Saturday, December 08, 2007

I am my sister's taxi-driver!

Firstly I want to make the comment that apparently I need new underwear, because when washed and sorted ended up in my sister's room....and she wore it. How rude!

Anyways....
yesterday I had to take my sister, her friend Charlotte, and two boys from their class to Chadstone to go bowling. Apparently it wasn't really a 'date' thing...but still...
So while they bowled, I did a little shopping -with a few check in's every now and then. The drive home was quite noisy, and when we got back here it got even worse. By the end of the day I had quite a headache. But at least the kids (12 is still a kid if you ask me) were pretty well behaved, and did what I told them too, when necessary. I'll just say one thing......kids are weird! They kept saying these weird things all the time.

I will do it again if I must....but my sis is gonna have to start being real nice to me!


-------
Carlie

No comments: