Thursday, December 13, 2007

12 of 12 December 2007

Last one for the year! ....I remembered the night before, but forgot about doing it yesterday untill around 4pm...but I managed to still get my pics together. :D





1 of 12
3:56pm - I totally forgot till I was checking the blog! Woops!






2 of 12
4:01pm - Checking the sales on Amazon.



3 of 12
5:03pm -This is the house that I built....I'm addicted to building houses in the Sims2....as well as playing the game itself. lol



4 of 12
5: 32pm - Eating chocky cookies that my lil sister made



5 of 12
7:24pm - Going for a walk after dinner with my Mum. -This was the only other house in my street with any Christmas decorations out the front.



6 of 12
7:32pm - Cutting through the Lawn Bowls place to get to the park



7 of 12
7:34pm - One thing I really love about Daylight Savings Time is being able to go for walks after 7 at night. This time we cut through Lynden Park's footy ovals/cricket pitches.



8 of 12
7:45pm - Back home again.



9 of 12
9:32pm - In order to get the rest of my pics I headed outside. -Don't the fairy lights look pretty!



10 of 12
8:35pm - The moon looked really cool, and luckily one of the pics I took of it turned out!



11 of 12
8:36pm - Those buildings are the CBD of Melbourne. You can see the city from the other side of my street. - Great for fireworks on NYE!



12 of 12
8:37pm - The moon and a streetlight with my Sister's Primary School in the background.




Bonus Pic:
8:38pm - Couldn't find anything great for this one. But I don't believe in Aliens...but I do believe in Christmas (hence Christmas lights), and also...I just thought this one was kinda cool.


-Carlie

5 comments:

Susan said...

funny seeing all that green after everyone's snow photos!! glad you remembered to do 12of12!

Lipp said...

I really like the moon.

Dogeared said...

Yay for remembering 12 of 12! I could never understand how anyone could forget it, until in the summer I spent a week in London on a holiday. Without a proper routine, my grasp of the dates went out the window (despite knowing what date it was on any given day), and it was the 13th before I realised in horror I'd not remembered 12 of 12... luckily, being in London and sightseeing, I'd taken lots of photos!

And oh, daylight in the evening! I WANT!

Helen, 12 of 12er (Dogeared)

Anonymous said...

The moon is pretty there.

Great '12. This was my first.

Scooter said...

Awesome pix!