Thursday, November 29, 2007

Happy Birthday

So yesterday was my birthday. Didn't turn out too fabulous. I didn't get the cake I wanted, didn't get what I wanted, but that's okay. My parents suck at presents. My mum bought be jamies the other week, and forgot to give them to me yesterday...I still don't think she has remembered.
My mum has no idea what sort of things I'd really like, and usually ends up getting little stuff that's kinda useless and takes up space. Occasionally they get me nice things.
Well....my dad never gets me anything actually...I bet he doesn't even know what it is they are giving me. But not that it really matters anyways.

I also have a cold this week. So my hearing and breathing are all messed up. Which is no fun at all. I didn't feel like going out to dinner, so we just ordered pizza from a place a little bit fancier than where we normally go. The pizzas were huge!
Mum forgot about a cake...as usual, so she got a mud cake from safeways...it was okay I guess. It tasted good at least.
My Grandparents came over in the arvo, and gave me some money for my birthday. I went and put it in the bank today. I think I'm probably going to buy some nice jewellery with it.

I also have finally gone for a drive by myself. I drove over to Jacinta's on Tuesday for a movie day. Then I drove up to the bank today in Scott's car. -I hate his car...it's dirty, and he doesn't stupid things to it that make it complicated to drive.....who puts on a wheel lock?! ...AND one of those other weird wheel locks. -No one's gonna steal the car!!!
Oh well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there- Happy Belated Birthday! Best wishes for the year ahead.