Saturday, August 05, 2006

Just Checking In

It's been a little while, okay like a week....but anyways. I felt like just checking in.

Monday I handed in my avaliability for work, and hopefully should not be working the weekend of the engagement party. -I have taken the weekend off. YAY!

Wednesday I went shopping with Vanessa. We were supposed to go see 'The Lake House' which I really wanted to see, but we got so busy shopping that we forgot about seeing the movie. DOH! lol.
But on the plus side, I bought a new pair of jeans and got them taken up that day, a really nice top to wear to the party, and 2 new casual tops and a jumper.
I also after fighting the urge and not buying anything at JB, I later gave in and went back and bought season 1 of Gilmore Girls on dvd and Home by The Corrs.

I worked Monday, Tuesday and Thursday nights, 5 hours each. and I'm not working Saturday night. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But I am working Sunday night. Doh. yet another 5 hours. - at least I'll be rich come Wednesday. -Which of course will probably all go to my credit card debt. hmmm.

Tomorrow I am going shopping with mum and Nikki. -Hopefully I will get to drive. I haven't for like months and months! Then Nikki and I are gonna go see 'Pirates of The Carribbean 2' ...I forget what it's really called. -Finally.
Sunday I am also going to the Deakin open day. And then work.

Well thats all folks.

Till next time

-------------
Carlie

No comments: