Sunday, May 28, 2006

The Gal Is Back!

Wow I kinda forgot about my blog. lol. I've been super busy lately.

But things are sorta starting to settle down...slightly.
I handed in the first 2 essays I had due last week. I dunno how good they were..the one I did on Film Noir was the better of the two I think.

Today I went shopping at Chaddy with Vanessa. I hadn't seen her in ages. It was a lot of fun to catch up. We went to Borders and JB and a bunch of other stores. I bought the beaches soundtrack, Romy and Michele's high school reunion and While you were sleeping on dvd, a few hair products and lipstick from Priceline and then I bought 2 tops and a sweater from this shop Ness introduced me to. It's a great shop. I'll have to remember to go back there!

Tonight it was just me and Nikki home, we watched the new movies I bought, and then I watched a couple of commentaries.

I haven't worked since last Saturday. I'm working tomorrow night from 6:30 till 11:30...that will be fun. lol.
meh.

Got some more stuff due this week, which I'll really have to get organised.

I so can't wait till my holidays. I'm gonna paint my room and take down those old posters...I think it's time. lol.

-----------
Carls

No comments: