Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Just Keep Puttering On

Well....I've almost finished my essay for Text and Culture, the draft is due thursday...and thats pretty much all it will be...it'll need a lot of work before I hand it in next Thursday.
My essay for Bree's class is still in the early stages...which is nowhere near what I'd like it to be.
...I am getting behind in my stuff for Paul's class, the research project. ...and I will have to start dealing with Mary's.

Along with all the pressure to get it all done, I've been feeling really crappy...not as in sick..but my emotions are getting to me. -I think I'm getting worse. It's probably all Dawson's Creek's falt, but I am constantly thinking about things and about my relationships with other people...and I'm just getting more and more upset about it. -I feel really alone, and empty. And I really hope I snap out of it soon...or it's going to drive me insane...
I've got to stop thinking about it all so much....or maybe thats the problem. -All the stuff in my life I've had to deal with...I'm finally old enough to really understand it and analyse it...and it's making my head explode, because I don't know how to deal with it....and then the other stuff gets in there as well...and it just becomes bad.

I miss my friends. -I haven't really seen anyone lately and I miss people. Thats one thing I really hate about my working...I don't have the freedom to be avaliable whenever...and I never know when I'm going to be working from one week to the next...so that makes it hard to plan things....
Hopefully something will work out soon....I'll be crossing my fingers.


Well I should head off to bed...gotta go to class tomorrow...I'll probably get some crap for not doing the work that I should have by now...but meh.

Sir. Ma'am.
Toodles.
---------
Carlie

No comments: